Underage Gaming policy
This Policy contains provisions applicable to the website of the company SHARKSCODE B.V., acting under the laws of Curaçao, License no. 8048/JAZ2020-073 issued by the Antillephone N.V. as of December 23, 2020, according to the Master Gaming License no. 8048/JAZ2020, (hereinafter referred to as the "the Company" or "We").
- This Underage Gaming Policy is complementary to the Terms of Conditions.
- It is illegal for anyone under the age of 19 to open an account or gamble with https://slotscity.com/ (hereinafter "SLOTS CITY"). We strictly prohibit minors from registering or gambling, and we require new members to declare that they are over 19 years of age.
- SLOTS CITY takes all reasonable steps to prevent underage gamblers from accessing and using our services, including the use of identity verification services to ensure that all users are eligible to play. As a registered user, you can help us prevent underage gambling online.
- Especially if you access your SLOTS CITY account on a shared computer, or if you have underage individuals in your household, it's important that you take precautions to prevent underage gambling. Do not use software that saves your username and password on shared devices, and consider installing parental control programs that can help prevent minors from accessing online gambling websites.
- Parents with immediate concerns about underage gambling should report immediately to either email [email protected] or the support chat.