This Policy contains provisions applicable to the website of the company SHARKSCODE B.V., acting under the laws of Curaçao, License no. 8048/JAZ2020-073 issued by the Antillephone N.V. as of December 23, 2020, according to the Master Gaming License no. 8048/JAZ2020, (hereinafter referred to as the "the Company" or "We").
- At the user's request, the Companymay suspend the account for an unlimited period, but not less than 15 days, and during this period access to the account will not be provided.
- The user can close his account at any time in accordance with the Company’s self-exclusion policy in responsible games. To do this, the User must contact the support team of the Company through [email protected] and indicate his username (nickname) or email address used to register the account that he wants to close.
- After the expiration of the self-exclusion period, the User may ask to restore access to the closed account. To do this, the User must contact the Company's support service through [email protected] and indicate the account information that the User wants to activate.
- All account reactivation requests are checked by the Company’s Operator. Accounts that were closed in accordance with the Supplier’s self-exclusion policy will not be suspended for any reason until the expiration of the self-determination period.
- The Company will make all necessary efforts to ensure compliance with the Company’s self-exclusion policy in the framework of responsible games. However, the User agrees that the Company does not bear any responsibility if the User continues to deposit money into his game account and play using additional previously unregistered accounts or if the User opens a new account with the same registration information, even if it was filled in the registration form in another way.
- The user loses the right to all future games, bonus funds and data entered into any promotions. The Companywill not be able to restore them if the user account is reactivated at the end of the self-exclusion period.
- All balances in the user’s account, with the exception of active bonuses, will be transferred to the user's bank card, to the user's bank account or to the user’s account in any payment system at the Company’s sole discretion.
- The Company wants your gaming behavior to be responsible. Never play online games for the amount of money that you cannot afford to lose, and keep in mind that gambling is not a way to make money. Gambling can cause pathological dependence if you do not resort to them in moderation. If you feel that you need to limit your gambling behavior in such games, set limits using our responsible gaming features or seek help from specialists.