PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
SLOTS CITY is committed to protecting the personal information
entrusted to us by our players. We protect your personal information
in accordance with all applicable law.
This Policy governs the collection, use, disclosure, retention and other processing of personal information by SLOTS CITY. It explains what types of personal information is collected from our customers, how it may be used, and how you can ask us questions about our privacy practices.
This Policy governs our practices with respect to personal information we collect from individuals through our products, services, and offerings.
REGARDING CHILDREN AND MINORS
Our website, applications and the services offered on our website are not directed to individuals under the age of 19. We will not knowingly collect personal information about individuals under the age of 19. We do not allow individuals under the age of 19 to create accounts, make purchases or enter contests or promotions.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
“Personal information” means recorded information about an identifiable individual. In general, SLOTS CITY collects the following types of personal information, although different types of information may be collected depending on the purpose of collection or if the collection is required by law:
- Identity information (such as your full name, Driver’s Licence number or other official ID number, etc.);
- Demographic information (such as your age or gender);
- Contact information (such as your email address or phone number);
- Location information (such as your address or the location of a device you use to access our website);
- Banking or financial information (such as payment or withdrawal account information); and
- Transaction information (such as play or payment history, customer service history, or other information related to transactions between you and SLOTS CITY).
WHY DOES SLOTS CITY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
SLOTS CITY uses the personal information it collects for a variety
of purposes in the course of carrying out its objects under the law.
In general, the most common purposes for SLOTS CITY’s collection of
personal information can be organized into three main categories:
A. For program, service, or product administration – in order to provide you with service you have requested or to administer your participation in a particular program, we may use personal information. That may include using personal information for the following purposes:
- · Uniquely identifying and authenticating patrons to provide them access to their account and to be sure prizes, payments, or other features of a service are properly administered;
- To deliver marketing and promotional material, including offerings (in accordance with the Acts) tailored to the recipient;
- To administer loyalty or responsible gambling programs;
- To provide customer service, facilitate payments and awarding prizes, and otherwise respond to patron requests, inquiries, comments, and concerns;
- To customize the presentation of our products, services, webpages, and applications to individual users; and
B. To analyze and improve upon our products, services, programs, offerings, and processes – in addition to day to day administration of the services you engage with, we may also use personal information to assist us in evaluating and improving our products, services, programs, offerings, and processes. That may include using personal information for purposes such as:
- To research the operational effectiveness and business viability of current and prospective products, programs, campaigns, and services;
- To better understand the interests of current and prospective customers;
- To tailor or personalize offers and information (in accordance with the Acts) to receiving patrons; and
- To engage in responsible gambling research.
C. To help SLOTS CITY comply with applicable law and to maintain the integrity of SLOTS CITY’s operations – in certain circumstances, SLOTS CITY may be permitted or required to collect, use or disclose personal information so that it can comply with applicable law, or to maintain the integrity of its business. That could include using personal information for purposes such as:
- Ensuring that players are eligible to participate in online-casino or to claim a prize;
- Maintaining the physical security of SLOTS CITY premises, such as through use of video surveillance or by checking patron identification;
- Collecting, organizing, and assessing patron information and transaction data to meet record keeping, patron monitoring, risk mitigation and reporting requirements under applicable law.
- Administering responsible gambling programs; and
- As otherwise required or permitted under applicable law, regulation or as detailed in a Notice of Collection.
DOES SLOTS CITY DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
SLOTS CITY may disclose personal information to law enforcement, regulators, and other third parties where permitted or required by law.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION RETAINED AND SECURED?
Personal information collected by SLOTS CITY is retained in
accordance with applicable law and only for purposes, stated in this
Policy. Throughout the retention period, SLOTS CITY will make
reasonable efforts to ensure personal information in our custody or
under our control is kept accurate, complete, and up to date. Please
contact the SLOTS CITY Support Centre to advise SLOTS CITY of any
updates or corrections you would like to make regarding your
SLOTS CITY has implemented physical, procedural, and technological security measures to protect the personal information in its custody and under its control. Access to personal information at SLOTS CITY is restricted to individuals who require such access to perform their duties.
GAMING CUSTOMERS PROCESSED?
In general, the processing of personal information for administering
internet gaming accounts can be organized into four main phases:
A. Registration & Account Activation – when you choose to register for an account, SLOTS CITY will collect certain identity, demographic, and contact information. This information will be used to administer your account throughout your use of the Internet Gaming, to confirm your eligibility for registration, and for anti-fraud and legal compliance purposes.
Prior to account activation, SLOTS CITY will seek to verify the identity of a registering individual. If your identity cannot be verified with the information you provided at registration, we may require that you submit additional information or proof of identity prior to the completion of registration. Access to this additional information will only be provided to SLOTS CITY personnel who require such access to complete the identity verification process. The information will be retained in a manner consistent with this Policy.
B. Use of the Service - after registration and account activation, you will be able to securely log into SLOTS CITY’s Internet Gaming. Information about your use, such as transaction data, responsible gambling settings, and play history will be retained and used to provide you access to your overall account history, for responsible gambling purposes including monitoring, analyzing and communicating with you about your use of the Internet Gaming service, and for purposes as otherwise described throughout this Policy.
C. Purchasing and Withdrawals – while logged in to your Internet Gaming account, you will have the option to purchase certain SLOTS CITY products and services. Should you choose to do so, SLOTS CITY will collect payment card information and payment through its third party secure payment providers. Transaction information will be processed to provide you access to a history of your transactions, for anti-fraud purposes, for compliance with applicable law and regulation, and as otherwise described throughout this Policy.
Should you choose to withdraw funds from your Internet Gaming account, SLOTS CITY will collect bank account information from you to process your withdrawal requests. This information will be shared with SLOTS CITY’s partner financial institution to process your withdrawal request. Where permitted or required for compliance with applicable law.
In addition, you might be required to upload supporting documentation to confirm your withdrawal information. Access to uploaded supporting documentation will only be provided to SLOTS CITY personnel who require such access to complete the withdrawal process. The documentation will be retained in a manner consistent with this Policy.
D. Inactivity & Deletion –in certain circumstances as described in the Public Offer, your account may be deemed inactive or dormant. In such circumstances, personal information will be retained in accordance with applicable law. After the applicable retention period for records containing personal information has elapsed, the records are securely disposed of.
If you have an account, you may log in to access and update certain
personal information stored with your account. For assistance,
please contact the SLOTS CITY Support Center.
You have the right to request access to personal information retained by SLOTS CITY. Upon request, SLOTS CITY will make reasonable efforts to catalogue and summarize the personal information related to you that is in its custody or under its control.
You have the right to request the correction of any personal information in SLOTS CITY’s custody or under its control.