PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The website www.slotscity.com ("Website") is owned and operated by SHARKSCODE B.V. (“Provider”).
The Provider is committed to protecting the personal information entrusted to it by you (the "User"). Provider protects Users' personal information in accordance with all applicable law.
This Policy governs the collection, use, disclosure, retention and other processing of personal information by Website. It explains what types of personal information is collected from Users, how it may be used, and how the User can ask Provider questions about its privacy practices.
1. Scope of Application
This Policy governs Provider' practices with respect to personal information it collects from individuals through its products, services, and offerings.
2. Regarding Children and Minors
The Website, applications and the services offered by Provider are not intended for individuals under the age of 19.
The Provider will not knowingly collect personal information about individuals under the age of 19.
The individuals under the age of 19 are not allowed to create accounts, make bets or enter tournaments or promotions.
3. What is Personal Information?
“Personal information” means recorded information about an identifiable individual. In general, the Provider collects the following types of personal information, although different types of information may be collected depending on the purpose of collection or if the collection is required by law.
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- Country of citizenship;
- Personally presented priorities and preferences;
- Driving Licence number;
- Identification Number;
- Other Government Issued Identification, etc.
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Google or/and Facebook account;
- Messenger account.
- User’s physical address;
- IP address;
- The location of the device that is used to access the Website;
- IP address.
Banking and financial information:
- Payment account information;
- Withdrawal account information.
- Playing and payment history;
- Customer service history;
- Other information related to transactions between the User and the Website.
This information is collected during registration, verification, or communication with Users.
4. What does the Provider collect personal information for?
Provider collects personal information in full compliance with the law, in an honest and non-intrusive manner in order to conduct its business as a licensed online casino.
The purposes of collecting such information are divided into several main categories.
А. To provide and enhance service to Users.
- For know-your-customer (KYC) identity verification.
- If the User wishes to subscribe to the Website's marketing communications.
- To verify the User's identity for security purposes and to comply with the Provider's legal obligations.
- To maintain a User's Game Account.
- To upgrade and enhance the User’s experience within the Website or over the telephone, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit the User’s needs which may include market research and conducting promotions.
- Tell the User about the products or services on the Website, which, in its opinion, may be of interest to the User, by contacting the User by email, SMS or telephone.
- To create aggregate data about Users through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders, and to ensure more efficient operation of the Provider's business.
- Respond to questions, comments or requests from the User.
- To comply with the contractual, legal and statutory obligations of the Website.
- Take appropriate action if there is reason to suspect that illegal conduct or misconduct of a serious nature related to the functions and operations of the Website has occurred, is occurring, or is likely to occur.
- To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
- To manage job applications.
B. To manage programs, services and products.In order to provide Users with the services they have requested or to administer their participation in a particular program, the Website may use personal information for the following purposes:
- Uniquely identifies and authenticates Users to provide them with access to their account and to ensure proper administration of prizes, payments, or other features of the service;
- To deliver marketing and promotional materials, including offers (in accordance with the Laws) tailored to the recipient;
- To administer loyalty or responsible gambling programs;
- To provide customer service, facilitate payments and give prizes, and respond to inquiries, requests, comments and concerns of Users;
- To customize the presentation of the products, services, webpages, and applications to individual users.
C. To analyze, evaluate and improve products, services, programs, offers, and processes.
In addition to the daily administration of the services the User engages with, the Provider may also use personal information to analyze, evaluate and improve its products, services, programs, offers, and processes. This may include the use of personal information for the following purposes:
- To research the operational effectiveness and business viability of current and prospective products, programs, campaigns, and services;
- To better understand the interests of current and prospective Users;
- To tailor or personalize offers and information (in accordance with the Acts) to receiving patrons;
- To engage in responsible gambling research.
D. To comply with applicable law and maintain the integrity of the Website.
To help Provider comply with applicable law and maintain the integrity of the Website - in certain circumstances, Provider may be permitted or required to collect, use or disclose personal information to help it comply with applicable law and maintain the integrity of its business. That could include using personal information for purposes such as:
- Ensuring that players are eligible to participate in online casino or to claim a prize;
- Maintaining the physical security of the Provider's premises, such as through video surveillance or verification of User identification;
- Collection, systematization and evaluation of information about Users and data on their transactions to meet the requirements for record keeping, monitoring of Users, risk mitigation and reporting in accordance with applicable law;
- Administering responsible gambling programs;
- As otherwise required or permitted by applicable law, regulation, or as detailed in the collection notice.
If the User fails to provide personal information requested by the Web site, the Web site may not be able to verify the User, provide services to the User, or respond to the User's request or complaint.
5. Does the Website do Direct Marketing and How does the User Opt Out?
Periodically, the Website may use Users' Personal Information to inform them of products or services or of bonuses and promotions that the Website believes may be of interest or benefit to Users. The Provider may do this via email, SMS, phone, or messenger account.
If the User no longer wishes to receive marketing or promotional materials from the Website at all or in any specific manner, the User may at any time contact [email protected] Customer Service with their request, which the Website will comply with as soon as reasonably practicable.
From time to time, the Provider may contact the User regarding the management and administration of their Game Account on the Website. Such contact may be made via any of the communication methods specified by the User in their profile. These communications shall not affect the User's consent or refusal to receive direct marketing messages and materials in the future.
6. Does Provider Disclose Personal Information?
The Provider may disclose personal information to law enforcement, regulators, and other third parties where permitted or required by law.
7. How Personal Information is Retained and Protected?
Personal information collected by the Provider is retained in accordance with applicable law and only for purposes, stated in this Policy. Throughout the retention period, the Provider will make reasonable efforts to ensure personal information in its custody or under its control is kept accurate, complete, and up to date.
At any time, the User may contact the Website's customer service team to inform them of any updates or corrections they would like to make to their personal information.
The Website has implemented physical, procedural, and technological security measures to protect the personal information in its custody and under its control. Access to personal information at the Website is restricted to individuals who require such access to perform their duties.
8. How does the Website Process Game Users?
In general, the processing of personal information for administering Game Accounts can be organized into four main phases:
A. Registration & Account Activation.
When the User chooses to register for an account, the Website will collect certain identity, demographic, and contact information. This information will be used to administer the User’s Game Account throughout their use of the Website game services, to confirm their eligibility for registration, and for anti-fraud and legal compliance purposes.
Prior to Account Activation, the Website will seek to verify the identity of a registering individual. If the identity of a User cannot be verified with the information they provided at registration, the Website may require that they submit additional information or proof of identity prior to the completion of registration. Access to this additional information will only be provided to the Website personnel who require such access to complete the identity verification process. The information will be retained in a manner consistent with this Policy.
B. Use of the Service.
After registration and account activation, the User will be able to securely log into the Website’s Internet Gaming. Information about the User’s use, such as transaction data, responsible gambling settings, and play history will be retained and used to provide them access to their overall account history, for responsible gambling purposes including monitoring, analyzing and communicating with the User about their use of the Internet Gaming service, and for purposes as otherwise described throughout this Policy.
C. Depositing and Withdrawals.
While logged in to their Game Account, the User will have the option to purchase certain Website’s products and services. Should the User choose to do so, the Website will collect payment card information and payment through its third party secure payment providers. Transaction information will be processed to provide the User access to a history of their transactions, for anti-fraud purposes, for compliance with applicable law and regulation, and as otherwise described throughout this Policy.
Should the User choose to withdraw funds from their Internet Game Account, the Website will collect bank account information from them to process their withdrawal requests. This information will be shared with the Provider’s partner financial institution to process their withdrawal request. Where permitted or required for compliance with applicable law.
In addition, the User might be required to upload supporting documentation to confirm their withdrawal information. Access to uploaded supporting documentation will only be provided to the Website personnel who require such access to complete the withdrawal process. The documentation will be retained in a manner consistent with this Policy.
D. Inactivity & Deletion.
In certain circumstances as described in the Public Offer, the User’s Game Account may be deemed inactive or dormant. In such circumstances, personal information will be retained in accordance with applicable law. After the applicable retention period for records containing personal information has elapsed, the records are securely disposed of.
9. User’s Rights
The User who has a Game Account, may log in to access and update certain personal information stored with their Account.
For assistance, the User may contact the Website’s customer service.
The User has the right to request access to personal information retained by the Website.
Upon request, the Website will make reasonable efforts to catalogue and summarize the personal information related to the User that is in its custody or under its control.
The User has the right to request the correction of any personal information in the Website custody or under its control.