THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU, giving people greater rights to access and control their personal information. The https://slotscity.com is owned by SHARKSCODE B.V (Slots City). Slots City is committed to complying with all EU laws and regulations. Slots City also undertakes to monitor and update its policies in accordance with new regulations and decisions adopted by the European Parliament.
Slots City is committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and protecting all such data. We recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.
Slots City is dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the new regulations. Our practice is summarised below.
How We Prepared for GDPR
Slots City already has a consistent level of data protection and security across our organization, but we have introduced new measures to ensure compliancy.
- Information Audit — We carried out an audit of previously held information and ensured that it complied with the new regulations.
- Policies and Procedures — we have revised data protection policies and procedures to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws, including:
- Data Protection - our main policy and procedure document for data protection has been revised to meet the standards and requirements of the GDPR. Accountability and governance measures are in place to ensure that we understand and adequately disseminate and evidence our obligations and responsibilities; with a dedicated focus on privacy and the rights of individuals.
- Data Retention and Erasure - we have updated our retention policy and schedule to ensure that we meet the "data minimisation" and "storage limitation" principles and that personal information is stored, archived and destroyed in accordance with our obligations. We have procedures in place to meet the new "Right to Erasure" obligation.
- Data Breaches - our procedures ensure that we have safeguards in place to identify, assess, investigate and report any personal data breach as early as possible. Our procedures have been explained all employees.
- International Data Transfers and Third-Party Disclosures – where Slots City stores or transfers personal information outside the EU, we have robust procedures in place to secure the integrity of the data. Our procedures include a continual review of the countries with sufficient adequacy decisions, as well as binding rules, or standard data protection clauses for those countries without.
- Privacy Notice/Policy - we have revised our Privacy Notice(s) to comply with the GDPR, ensuring that all individuals whose personal information we process have been informed of why we need it, how it is used, what their rights are, who the information is disclosed to and what safeguarding measures are in place to protect their information.
- Obtaining Consent - we have revised our consent mechanisms for obtaining personal data, ensuring that individuals understand what they are providing, why and how we use it and giving clear, defined ways to consent to us processing their information.
Data Subject Rights
We provide easy-to-access information via https://slotscity.com of an individual’s right to access any personal information that Slots City processes about them and to request information about:
- what personal data we hold about them;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed;
- how long we intend to store your personal data for;
- if we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source;
- the right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this;
- the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use;
- the right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact.
Information Security and Technical and Organisational Measures
Slots City takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
GDPR Roles and Employees
Slots City may appoint a data privacy team to develop and implement our roadmap for complying with the new data protection Regulation. Slots City understands that continuous employee awareness and understanding is vital to the continued compliance of the GDPR and have involved our employees in our preparation plans.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance policies, please contact us: [email protected]